New Elektron Analog Heat OS 1.2 update features long overdue Overbridge support, audio over USB with flexible routings & tap tempo.
Elektron has released a firmware update for their Analog Heat, a stereo analog sound processor. Highlights of the new update 1.2 are the ability to send audio over USB and Overbridge support for the Mk2 version. Unfortunately only for the MK2, not the first version.
New In Analog Heat OS 1.2
- The Analog Heat now supports class-compliant audio over USB.
- Added flexible routing of audio over USB.
- It is now possible to send and receive presets and settings via SysEx.
- Added the functionality to tap the tempo.
- [MKII] Added support for the Overbridge plugin.
- [MKII] The screen saver now turns off the screen after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- bugfix: [MKI] The filter graphics were not displayed properly.
Elektron Analog Heat OS 1.2 is available now as a free download.