Two-part 16-voice, 61-key polyphonic synthesizer
Built on the innovative foundations of Novation’s critically acclaimed Peak, the Novation Summit Synthesizer is a three-oscillator-per-voice, 16-voice keyboard synth aimed at the professional or semi-professional musician seeking an inspiring, empowering instrument for use both live and in the studio. In fact, Summit effectively puts the power of two Peaks at your fingertips, enabling two completely independent patches to be split or layered across the keyboard, or switched between on the fly. It also expands on Peak’s layout, with many ‘hidden’ controls and functions made accessible on the front panel – FM routing, LFOs 3 and 4, all arpeggiator parameters and more – plus the addition of pitch and mod wheels. Summit also features numerous new filter options, and an audio input for processing external sources with its reverb, chorus and delay effects.
At the heart of Summit are three digital New Oxford Oscillators per voice, hosted on the FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) chip. As well as generating authentic analog-style waveforms at incredibly high resolution, this also facilitates FM and wavetable synthesis for the design of rich, complex and highly textural raw tones. Each voice feeds into a true stereo signal path comprising dual analog filters, three stages of analog distortion and analog VCAs; while a wealth of modulation assignment options and three colorful effects bring movement, life and polish to your patches.
- Two-part multitimbral 16-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Three NCO New Oxford Oscillators per voice, enabling subtractive, wavetable or FM synthesis
- Analog multimode 12/24dB filter per voice with Dual mode
- Five-octave semi-weighted, premium keybed with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Per-part effects: distortion, chorus, delay and reverb
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Access to the Novation Sound Collective
- Stereo audio-in routable to onboard effects and aux outputs