0 Your Καλάθι
Soma Pulsar 23
Versatile semi-modular drum machine
The PULSAR-23 is jam-packed with controls and features, allowing you to create sounds on the and sequence them in a unique way. Comprised of 23 independent modules, the PULSAR-23 offers a wide range of controls to create powerful sounds, as well as including as onboard FX processor for versatile sound design capabilities.
There are four main drum channels comprised of a bass drum, bass/percussion, snare drum and cymbals/hi-hat. It also provides you with an ultra-wide ranged LFO, spanning from 0.1 – 5000Hz with a variable waveform, allowing you to create a wide variety of sounds. Four independent loop recorders are included, so you can make sequences and rhythms on the fly. The loop recorders allow for individual clocking, record triggered event instead of audio. This means your sequences are not restricted to a grid, allowing you to create natural feeling loops.
In-depth control and Shaos generator
The wide variety of controls and connections makes the PULSAR-23 perfect for sound designers. With a total of over 60 parameters and over 100 connections, the PULSAR-23 gives you in-depth control every step of the way. It also boasts Eurorack integration, external mixing and even the ability to circuit bend.
One of the most unique features of the PULSAR-23 is the Shaos. Shaos is a unique pseudo-random generator, which is based on shift registers. It boasts four independent outputs as well as sample and hold settings and a lot more.
- 4 drum channels: Bass drum, Bass\Percussion, Snare drum, Cymbals\Hi-Hat
- 4 envelope generators with the unique ability to generate a sustain for the drum channels, turning them into noise\drone synthesizers
- 4 independent loop recorders with the option for individual clocking. They record triggering events, not audio
- Clock generator with an array of dividers as a very powerful tool for rhythm synthesis
- Wide range LFO (0.1 – 5000Hz) with variable waveform
- Shaos – a unique pseudo-random generator based on shift registers with 4 independent outputs, sample and hold and other cool features
- FX processor with CV control incl. CV control of the entire DSP’s sample rate
- Built-in distortion
- 2 CV-controlled gates
- 4 CV-controlled VCAs
- 2 controllable inverters
- Connect the clips to individual electronic parts (like capacitors and diodes) for circuit bending possibilities
- Robust and compact design, ideal for live performances and studio work alike